Game Thread....go with it Go UK

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,181
71,789
113
I’ve said it before I’ll say it again, “Hiw can you fo with your arms straight up?”
 
Sep 13, 2003
23,905
33,655
113
Hey Nick, don't put your hands on an offensive player's lower back, use your feet and lower body and keep your LONG ARMS OUT AND UP!!!!!
 

rick64

Heisman
Jan 25, 2007
25,200
35,282
113
Wow Vitale hasn’t mentioned RP yet?!?! Gotta be a record for him.
 
Nov 15, 2008
38,645
57,515
0
I would beat them in the locker room with a barber strap for that lazy *** effort on the boards.

Outrebounded by candy is an effing joke! 7-1 on the offensive glass.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
  2. 02 KSR Football Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’
  3. 03 KSR Football WATCH: Kentucky's 'unKut' recaps road comeback against South Carolina
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Sources Say goes LIVE to talk UK Pro Day (with SCOOP from NBA scouts)
  5. 05 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Disrespect for Kentucky ahead of LSU Showdown