I predicted 99-56.16-2
Folks betting the under are not happy with this start
I predicted 99-56.16-2
Folks betting the under are not happy with this start
Because we weren’t playing the worse team in America then!True but we are playing against the worst team in the nation. I just don't know why we couldn't do this against UCLA.
Only if the tweak is playing a vastly inferior opponent that even Louisville beatTweak seems to be working
GOOOOOOOOOOOGet back! RUN!
Bassfan is harder than Chinese arithmetic.Calboys orgasmic right now.
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
KSR Football
Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime