I predicted 99-56.16-2
Folks betting the under are not happy with this start
I predicted 99-56.16-2
Folks betting the under are not happy with this start
Because we weren’t playing the worse team in America then!True but we are playing against the worst team in the nation. I just don't know why we couldn't do this against UCLA.
Only if the tweak is playing a vastly inferior opponent that even Louisville beatTweak seems to be working
GOOOOOOOOOOOGet back! RUN!
Bassfan is harder than Chinese arithmetic.Calboys orgasmic right now.
KSR Football
Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball
KSR Football
UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU
KSR Football
The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
KSR Football
Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU
KSR Football
Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update