I predicted 99-56.16-2
Folks betting the under are not happy with this start
I predicted 99-56.16-2
Folks betting the under are not happy with this start
Because we weren’t playing the worse team in America then!True but we are playing against the worst team in the nation. I just don't know why we couldn't do this against UCLA.
Only if the tweak is playing a vastly inferior opponent that even Louisville beatTweak seems to be working
GOOOOOOOOOOOGet back! RUN!
Bassfan is harder than Chinese arithmetic.Calboys orgasmic right now.
KSR Football
Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show
KSR Football
Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach
KSR Football
Is that Kenny Minchey at Quarterback or Andre Woodson? Jacob Tamme sees Similarities
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin got in his Hot Yoga session this morning in Lexington
KSR Football
Kentucky Stars of the Past will be Honorary Captains vs. LSU