I predicted 99-56.16-2
Folks betting the under are not happy with this start
I predicted 99-56.16-2
Folks betting the under are not happy with this start
Because we weren’t playing the worse team in America then!True but we are playing against the worst team in the nation. I just don't know why we couldn't do this against UCLA.
Only if the tweak is playing a vastly inferior opponent that even Louisville beatTweak seems to be working
GOOOOOOOOOOOGet back! RUN!
Bassfan is harder than Chinese arithmetic.Calboys orgasmic right now.
KSR Football
WATCH: Kentucky's Postgame Celebration after beating No. 10 LSU
Rivals Football Recruiting
Hall, Reid, Evans & other recruits: what Kentucky's biggest night in years means for its 2027 & 2028 classes
KSR Football
Everybody on College Gameday picked LSU over Kentucky. Will Stein remembered
KSR Football
Kentucky makes history in overtime win vs. LSU
KSR Football
Kentucky Knocks Off No. 10 LSU in Overtime 35-34