I predicted 99-56.16-2
Folks betting the under are not happy with this start
I predicted 99-56.16-2
Folks betting the under are not happy with this start
Because we weren’t playing the worse team in America then!True but we are playing against the worst team in the nation. I just don't know why we couldn't do this against UCLA.
Only if the tweak is playing a vastly inferior opponent that even Louisville beatTweak seems to be working
GOOOOOOOOOOOGet back! RUN!
Bassfan is harder than Chinese arithmetic.Calboys orgasmic right now.
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
Rivals Football Recruiting
'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen LA Evans
KSR Football
National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets
KSR Football
Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball