***** GAME CHAT: UK vs. UNC *****

Seth_C

All-American
Mar 12, 2017
4,732
8,549
96
I’m not sure UNC has scored in half an hour and we just suck a little less at the moment. Oof. Then again, maybe having both teams awake for 14 hours before playing a basketball game doesn’t make for the best quality game?
 

anon1777473514

Heisman
Jul 30, 2024
6,464
12,943
113
I can’t lie. We look worlds better defensively than we did a few weeks ago. Pressure on the perimeter, not giving ground in the post. If we could pull down some boards and, I dont know, score —- we’d be really talking.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule
  2. 02 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB will play program-record 17 games on national TV
  3. 03 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Kentucky vs. LSU with Jacob Tamme
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Jasper Johnson's new coach retires 25 days before Oregon's first game
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA