***** GAME CHAT: UK vs. UNC *****

Seth_C

All-American
Mar 12, 2017
4,732
8,549
96
I’m not sure UNC has scored in half an hour and we just suck a little less at the moment. Oof. Then again, maybe having both teams awake for 14 hours before playing a basketball game doesn’t make for the best quality game?
 

anon1777473514

Heisman
Jul 30, 2024
6,464
12,943
113
I can’t lie. We look worlds better defensively than we did a few weeks ago. Pressure on the perimeter, not giving ground in the post. If we could pull down some boards and, I dont know, score —- we’d be really talking.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  3. 03 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt
  5. 05 KSR 11 Personnel, No Huddle! LSU Preview with Shea Dixon