***** GAME CHAT: UK vs. UNC *****

Seth_C

All-American
Mar 12, 2017
4,732
8,549
96
I’m not sure UNC has scored in half an hour and we just suck a little less at the moment. Oof. Then again, maybe having both teams awake for 14 hours before playing a basketball game doesn’t make for the best quality game?
 

anon1777473514

Heisman
Jul 30, 2024
6,464
12,943
113
I can’t lie. We look worlds better defensively than we did a few weeks ago. Pressure on the perimeter, not giving ground in the post. If we could pull down some boards and, I dont know, score —- we’d be really talking.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference
  2. 02 KSR Football Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU
  3. 03 KSR Football Bio Blast: LSU Tigers
  4. 04 KSR Football Recruiting Louisville's 4-star WR commit Ja'Hyde Brown will visit Kentucky this weekend
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Inside the SEC battle for the nation’s No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid