***** GAME CHAT: UK vs. UNC *****

Seth_C

All-American
Mar 12, 2017
4,732
8,549
96
I’m not sure UNC has scored in half an hour and we just suck a little less at the moment. Oof. Then again, maybe having both teams awake for 14 hours before playing a basketball game doesn’t make for the best quality game?
 

anon1777473514

Heisman
Jul 30, 2024
6,464
12,943
113
I can’t lie. We look worlds better defensively than we did a few weeks ago. Pressure on the perimeter, not giving ground in the post. If we could pull down some boards and, I dont know, score —- we’d be really talking.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
  2. 02 KSR Football Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
  3. 03 KSR KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU
  4. 04 KSR KSR Today: UK Pro Day, Stein Previews LSU
  5. 05 KSR Football Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors