***** GAME CHAT: UK vs. UNC *****

Seth_C

All-American
Mar 12, 2017
4,732
8,549
96
I’m not sure UNC has scored in half an hour and we just suck a little less at the moment. Oof. Then again, maybe having both teams awake for 14 hours before playing a basketball game doesn’t make for the best quality game?
 

anon1777473514

Heisman
Jul 30, 2024
6,464
12,943
113
I can’t lie. We look worlds better defensively than we did a few weeks ago. Pressure on the perimeter, not giving ground in the post. If we could pull down some boards and, I dont know, score —- we’d be really talking.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Women's Basketball We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
  2. 02 KSR Football Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
  3. 03 KSR KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more
  4. 04 KSR KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!
  5. 05 KSR Football LOOK: Kentucky unveils the Power K Uniforms