Classy move... it would have hurt too, if it weren't for his classic-Marshall,noodle-arms.
The strength and conditioning coach for Marshall basketball owes the school a refund
Classy move... it would have hurt too, if it weren't for his classic-Marshall,noodle-arms.
I think he was looking to see if the ref saw it.What the hell was that at the end? It looks like he's throwing his arm up to say "I didn't do it."
Looked to see the ref laughing...I think he was looking to see if the ref saw it.
I think he was looking to see if the ref saw it.
WV Sports Football
Jay Boulware has found ways to separate himself in his career
WV Sports Football
On the fast track, kicker Jack Cassidy just looking to get better every day
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
West Virginia, Florida State & others making early impression with 4-star PG Kenyon St. Louis
WV Sports Football
JaCorey Thomas, Jason Chambers should only see roles increase
WV Sports Baseball
West Virginia baseball schedule with plenty of challenges