Classy move... it would have hurt too, if it weren't for his classic-Marshall,noodle-arms.
The strength and conditioning coach for Marshall basketball owes the school a refund
Classy move... it would have hurt too, if it weren't for his classic-Marshall,noodle-arms.
I think he was looking to see if the ref saw it.What the hell was that at the end? It looks like he's throwing his arm up to say "I didn't do it."
Looked to see the ref laughing...I think he was looking to see if the ref saw it.
I think he was looking to see if the ref saw it.
WV Sports Football
Cam Cook possesses special traits at running back
WV Sports Football
West Virginia vs. Arizona Big 12 availability report: 10-8
WV Sports Football
West Virginia football uniforms announced for Arizona game
WV Sports Football
How did former Mountaineers perform in Week 4 of the NFL season
WV Sports
Game Preview: West Virginia football vs. Arizona