Classy move... it would have hurt too, if it weren't for his classic-Marshall,noodle-arms.
The strength and conditioning coach for Marshall basketball owes the school a refund
Classy move... it would have hurt too, if it weren't for his classic-Marshall,noodle-arms.
I think he was looking to see if the ref saw it.What the hell was that at the end? It looks like he's throwing his arm up to say "I didn't do it."
Looked to see the ref laughing...I think he was looking to see if the ref saw it.
I think he was looking to see if the ref saw it.
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez press conference summary: Arizona
WV Sports Football
West Virginia drops third straight Big 12 game after 52-31 loss to Arizona
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez sees hard cap as first major step for roster building
WV Sports Football
West Virginia vs. Arizona Big 12 availability report: 10-10
WV Sports Football
West Virginia wants competition for reps in running back room behind Cam Cook