Classy move... it would have hurt too, if it weren't for his classic-Marshall,noodle-arms.
The strength and conditioning coach for Marshall basketball owes the school a refund
Classy move... it would have hurt too, if it weren't for his classic-Marshall,noodle-arms.
I think he was looking to see if the ref saw it.What the hell was that at the end? It looks like he's throwing his arm up to say "I didn't do it."
Looked to see the ref laughing...I think he was looking to see if the ref saw it.
I think he was looking to see if the ref saw it.
WV Sports Football
West Virginia wants competition for reps in running back room behind Cam Cook
WV Sports Football Recruiting
2028 WR Havyn Searels remains excited about West Virginia with visit planned
WV Sports Football
West Virginia preparing for challenges of Arizona defensive pressure
WV Sports Football
West Virginia vs. Arizona Big 12 availability report: 10-9
WV Sports Football
Jay Boulware has found ways to separate himself in his career