Classy move... it would have hurt too, if it weren't for his classic-Marshall,noodle-arms.
The strength and conditioning coach for Marshall basketball owes the school a refund
Classy move... it would have hurt too, if it weren't for his classic-Marshall,noodle-arms.
I think he was looking to see if the ref saw it.What the hell was that at the end? It looks like he's throwing his arm up to say "I didn't do it."
Looked to see the ref laughing...I think he was looking to see if the ref saw it.
I think he was looking to see if the ref saw it.
WV Sports Football
By the numbers: What stood out in WVU's loss to Arizona
WV Sports Football
West Virginia football snap counts: Arizona
WV Sports Football
5 Takeaways from West Virginia's 52-31 loss against Arizona
WV Sports Football
West Virginia football PFF grades: Arizona
WV Sports Football
The Day After: Arizona