Idk about the rest but I ant kicking her out of the sack. Now I wouldn't marry her lolHad to look her up but shes the one on the right.
![]()
Idk about the rest but I ant kicking her out of the sack. Now I wouldn't marry her lolHad to look her up but shes the one on the right.
![]()
Without my readers it looked like he was brought back drunk. Whew.When was the last time we had a player that could do that? Nasty!
I was going to literally post the same thing lol.![]()
As a young child, I thought she was pretty when I saw Hocuspocus. I know different now, but when you stand next to these 2, you look pretty damn good.
![]()
As a young child, I thought she was pretty when I saw Hocuspocus. I know different now, but when you stand next to these 2, you look pretty damn good.
Thats what cracks me up too. In hocuspocus I thought she was hot.
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review celebrates Kentucky's overtime win at South Carolina!
KSR Football
Kentucky's Coaches Demand Juice, and Kenny Darby Continues to Deliver
KSR Football
The Football Gods rewarded Nic Anderson vs. South Carolina: 'He's battled a lot in his career.'
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
Kentucky drops out of AP Poll Top 25 despite win over South Carolina