Idk about the rest but I ant kicking her out of the sack. Now I wouldn't marry her lolHad to look her up but shes the one on the right.
![]()
Idk about the rest but I ant kicking her out of the sack. Now I wouldn't marry her lolHad to look her up but shes the one on the right.
![]()
Without my readers it looked like he was brought back drunk. Whew.When was the last time we had a player that could do that? Nasty!
I was going to literally post the same thing lol.![]()
As a young child, I thought she was pretty when I saw Hocuspocus. I know different now, but when you stand next to these 2, you look pretty damn good.
![]()
As a young child, I thought she was pretty when I saw Hocuspocus. I know different now, but when you stand next to these 2, you look pretty damn good.
Thats what cracks me up too. In hocuspocus I thought she was hot.
KSR Football
Kentucky drops out of AP Poll Top 25 despite win over South Carolina
KSR Football
Not that it matters, but Kentucky got that snap off in time at the end of regulation
KSR Football
Kentucky football is now ranked in the Coaches Poll Top 25
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Football
Did Kentucky end the Shane Beamer era in Columbia? 'It is not good enough. I get it.'