Idk about the rest but I ant kicking her out of the sack. Now I wouldn't marry her lolHad to look her up but shes the one on the right.
![]()
Idk about the rest but I ant kicking her out of the sack. Now I wouldn't marry her lolHad to look her up but shes the one on the right.
![]()
Without my readers it looked like he was brought back drunk. Whew.When was the last time we had a player that could do that? Nasty!
I was going to literally post the same thing lol.![]()
As a young child, I thought she was pretty when I saw Hocuspocus. I know different now, but when you stand next to these 2, you look pretty damn good.
![]()
As a young child, I thought she was pretty when I saw Hocuspocus. I know different now, but when you stand next to these 2, you look pretty damn good.
Thats what cracks me up too. In hocuspocus I thought she was hot.
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Volleyball
No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida
KSR Football
Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky
KSR Football
Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games