Idk about the rest but I ant kicking her out of the sack. Now I wouldn't marry her lolHad to look her up but shes the one on the right.
![]()
Idk about the rest but I ant kicking her out of the sack. Now I wouldn't marry her lolHad to look her up but shes the one on the right.
![]()
Without my readers it looked like he was brought back drunk. Whew.When was the last time we had a player that could do that? Nasty!
I was going to literally post the same thing lol.![]()
As a young child, I thought she was pretty when I saw Hocuspocus. I know different now, but when you stand next to these 2, you look pretty damn good.
![]()
As a young child, I thought she was pretty when I saw Hocuspocus. I know different now, but when you stand next to these 2, you look pretty damn good.
Thats what cracks me up too. In hocuspocus I thought she was hot.
KSR Football
Two LSU streaks working in Kentucky's favor
KSR Football
Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show
KSR Football
Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach
KSR Football
Is that Kenny Minchey at Quarterback or Andre Woodson? Jacob Tamme sees Similarities
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin got in his Hot Yoga session this morning in Lexington