Brooks’ put back dunk

3kidsandme

Heisman
Jan 12, 2013
7,345
10,353
113
Had to look her up but shes the one on the right.

Idk about the rest but I ant kicking her out of the sack. Now I wouldn't marry her lol
 

Orange Soda King

All-Conference
Jan 3, 2014
6,018
2,474
0
Super underrated dunk: WCS freshman year against Baylor. Yes, we lost that game, but his putback dunk was ridiculous.
 

Montana81

Heisman
Aug 12, 2004
82,727
29,410
113
Brooks is gonna be so good. Even if he has a bad game on offense he still plays so hard as evidenced by the MSU game. He took a couple bad shots in that one, like someone else said I’m sure it was nerves, but he didn’t let it effect his effort.

Dudes gonna make a lot of high light real effort plays like this one over the course of the season. He and Whitney both have some MKG in them. Not quite as good fundamentally as MKG was when he was here but they both are long forwards with high motors and already defend very well.
 

JStaff21

Heisman
Sep 8, 2012
12,735
58,188
0
Thats what cracks me up too. In hocuspocus I thought she was hot.

She was at the time in that movie. But it’s because she had a nice body and when you’re standing next to Bette Middler and whoever the hell that is...
 

STL_Cat

Heisman
Dec 4, 2011
65,500
58,899
98
So nasty my wife walked in while I was watching and I quickly switched it to porn.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky football is now ranked in the Coaches Poll Top 25
  2. 02 KSR Football 'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
  3. 03 KSR Football Did Kentucky end the Shane Beamer era in Columbia? 'It is not good enough. I get it.'
  4. 04 KSR Football Ty Bryant to the rest of the college football world: 'If they want to stay sleep, they can do that.'
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky vs. LSU is a hotter ticket than Alabama vs. Georgia