Lance tell Plavsic “I’m back” when he checked back in late in the game?
Can't play a lick of offense but he's got a little Magloire in him. Punked Plavsic pretty good.Lance tell Plavsic “I’m back” when he checked back in late in the game?
Lance has a pretty decent understanding of the game and situational awareness to go with that mean streak he's got. I wish he had a little better scoring touch but he is who he is and I'm cool with that. Glad he's ours. Dude is always hustling out there trying to help facilitate ball movement.
Always need an enforcer
I told my wife Lance wouldn't take that cheap shot crap from the tough guyLance tell Plavsic “I’m back” when he checked back in late in the game?
ExactlyLance should do absolutely nothing in practice except shoot free throws.
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
KSR Baseball
Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels
KSR Football
UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win
KSR Football
Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced