Lance tell Plavsic “I’m back” when he checked back in late in the game?
Can't play a lick of offense but he's got a little Magloire in him. Punked Plavsic pretty good.Lance tell Plavsic “I’m back” when he checked back in late in the game?
Lance has a pretty decent understanding of the game and situational awareness to go with that mean streak he's got. I wish he had a little better scoring touch but he is who he is and I'm cool with that. Glad he's ours. Dude is always hustling out there trying to help facilitate ball movement.
Always need an enforcer
I told my wife Lance wouldn't take that cheap shot crap from the tough guyLance tell Plavsic “I’m back” when he checked back in late in the game?
ExactlyLance should do absolutely nothing in practice except shoot free throws.
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt
KSR Basketball
KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
KSR Football
'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front
KSR Basketball
KSR's three questions entering Kentucky Basketball Pro Day