Anybody see

johnc17

All-Conference
Mar 16, 2014
665
1,050
0
Lance has a pretty decent understanding of the game and situational awareness to go with that mean streak he's got. I wish he had a little better scoring touch but he is who he is and I'm cool with that. Glad he's ours. Dude is always hustling out there trying to help facilitate ball movement.
 
Dec 7, 2020
290
416
63
Lance has his place on this team gives 100% effort, rebounds well, tough as nails, and most important does not turn the ball over and you can count on him being in the right place on offense and defense.
 

Pickle_Rick

All-American
Oct 8, 2017
4,358
6,636
0
Lance has a pretty decent understanding of the game and situational awareness to go with that mean streak he's got. I wish he had a little better scoring touch but he is who he is and I'm cool with that. Glad he's ours. Dude is always hustling out there trying to help facilitate ball movement.
Always need an enforcer
 
  • Like
Reactions: johnc17
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Recruiting Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels
  2. 02 KSR Football UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced
  4. 04 KSR Football Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
  5. 05 KSR Preps KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7