Lance tell Plavsic “I’m back” when he checked back in late in the game?
Can't play a lick of offense but he's got a little Magloire in him. Punked Plavsic pretty good.Lance tell Plavsic “I’m back” when he checked back in late in the game?
Lance has a pretty decent understanding of the game and situational awareness to go with that mean streak he's got. I wish he had a little better scoring touch but he is who he is and I'm cool with that. Glad he's ours. Dude is always hustling out there trying to help facilitate ball movement.
Always need an enforcer
I told my wife Lance wouldn't take that cheap shot crap from the tough guyLance tell Plavsic “I’m back” when he checked back in late in the game?
ExactlyLance should do absolutely nothing in practice except shoot free throws.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
KSR Football
Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
KSR
KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU
KSR
KSR Today: UK Pro Day, Stein Previews LSU
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors