Anybody see

johnc17

All-Conference
Mar 16, 2014
665
1,050
0
Lance has a pretty decent understanding of the game and situational awareness to go with that mean streak he's got. I wish he had a little better scoring touch but he is who he is and I'm cool with that. Glad he's ours. Dude is always hustling out there trying to help facilitate ball movement.
 
Dec 7, 2020
290
416
63
Lance has his place on this team gives 100% effort, rebounds well, tough as nails, and most important does not turn the ball over and you can count on him being in the right place on offense and defense.
 

Pickle_Rick

All-American
Oct 8, 2017
4,358
6,636
0
Lance has a pretty decent understanding of the game and situational awareness to go with that mean streak he's got. I wish he had a little better scoring touch but he is who he is and I'm cool with that. Glad he's ours. Dude is always hustling out there trying to help facilitate ball movement.
Always need an enforcer
 
  • Like
Reactions: johnc17
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Podcasts KSR Football Podcast: Dreaming Big After Comeback Win at South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Football Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
  3. 03 KSR Women's Basketball Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
  4. 04 KSR Baseball Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Recruiting Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels