77 Days Until Kickoff Jukebox

MtNittany

All-American
Oct 12, 2021
3,822
5,384
113
I remember seeing this band live on FX's Breakfast Time w/ Tom Bergeron and Laurie Hibberd (and Bob the Puppet) back in the early 90's. Very different back then for sure.

 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Lanz

ODShowtime

All-American
Aug 17, 2017
3,030
6,043
113
Cross Over - both my dad and I liked this song and it's one of the few he didn't mind me playing over and over again on my record player (!) circa Freshman Year of HS.



I had been given two copies of that album for free. I finally listened to it after ignoring it a few years and holy **** side one is a masterpiece.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bkmtnittany1

Bwifan

All-American
Oct 12, 2021
2,894
5,105
113
In honor of so many great musicians we have lost this past year already..... Always loved this song Whispering Pines by The Band with Richard Manuel singing.

 
Last edited:
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Can a Penn State offensive lineman getting healthier help unlock the Penn State offense? It's something to watch
  2. 02 BWI Football Matt Campbell: Penn State ‘not going to waver’ after back-to-back losses
  3. 03 BWI Recruiting Stat Recap: How have Penn State's 2027 commits performed halfway through their senior seasons?
  4. 04 BWI Football What did we learn from USC coach Lincoln Riley during his first Penn State week news conference? See top takeaways here
  5. 05 BWI Football Everything Penn State coach Matt Campbell said to kick off USC week