We need to while away the time until Nevada, free for all!
Some of my pops favs
years ago Dad called me “son, have you ever heard of Freddie mercury? I just watched a documentary on him, so sad”
me “yeah dad, I heard of him lol”
No Beach Boys in honor of Brian Wilson? I didn’t see a thread on his passing either (unless it was someone I blocked). Anyway…
Cross Over - both my dad and I liked this song and it's one of the few he didn't mind me playing over and over again on my record player (!) circa Freshman Year of HS.
BWI Football
The issues with Penn State's struggling run game are clear; fixing them is a much more challenging task
BWI Football
Penn State Head Coach Matt Campbell Press Conference: USC
BWI Football
Koby Howard injury update: What is the latest on the Penn State receiver before USC?
BWI Football
Live updates: Matt Campbell weekly press conference
BWI Football
Is D'Anton Lynn staying on the field to call the Penn State defense moving forward? Here's what he said Tuesday