We need to while away the time until Nevada, free for all!
Some of my pops favs
years ago Dad called me “son, have you ever heard of Freddie mercury? I just watched a documentary on him, so sad”
me “yeah dad, I heard of him lol”
No Beach Boys in honor of Brian Wilson? I didn’t see a thread on his passing either (unless it was someone I blocked). Anyway…
Cross Over - both my dad and I liked this song and it's one of the few he didn't mind me playing over and over again on my record player (!) circa Freshman Year of HS.
BWI Football
Matt Campbell: Penn State ‘not going to waver’ after back-to-back losses
BWI Recruiting
Stat Recap: How have Penn State's 2027 commits performed halfway through their senior seasons?
BWI Football
What did we learn from USC coach Lincoln Riley during his first Penn State week news conference? See top takeaways here
BWI Football
Everything Penn State coach Matt Campbell said to kick off USC week
BWI Football
Penn State's Five Guys: Which Nittany Lions are pivotal in taking down USC?