We need to while away the time until Nevada, free for all!
Some of my pops favs
years ago Dad called me “son, have you ever heard of Freddie mercury? I just watched a documentary on him, so sad”
me “yeah dad, I heard of him lol”
No Beach Boys in honor of Brian Wilson? I didn’t see a thread on his passing either (unless it was someone I blocked). Anyway…
Cross Over - both my dad and I liked this song and it's one of the few he didn't mind me playing over and over again on my record player (!) circa Freshman Year of HS.
BWI Recruiting
By The Numbers: How Penn State's 2026 White Out recruiting list stacks up to previous years
BWI Football
Cooper, Penn State defense strive to bounce back from "embarassing" showing
BWI Football
Matt Campbell: Penn State has failed to play ‘in rhythm’ for six quarters
BWI Football
Can a Penn State offensive lineman getting healthier help unlock the Penn State offense? It's something to watch
BWI Football
Matt Campbell: Penn State ‘not going to waver’ after back-to-back losses