77 Days Until Kickoff Jukebox

MtNittany

All-American
Oct 12, 2021
3,820
5,383
113
I remember seeing this band live on FX's Breakfast Time w/ Tom Bergeron and Laurie Hibberd (and Bob the Puppet) back in the early 90's. Very different back then for sure.

 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Lanz

ODShowtime

All-American
Aug 17, 2017
3,030
6,043
113
Cross Over - both my dad and I liked this song and it's one of the few he didn't mind me playing over and over again on my record player (!) circa Freshman Year of HS.



I had been given two copies of that album for free. I finally listened to it after ignoring it a few years and holy **** side one is a masterpiece.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bkmtnittany1

Bwifan

All-American
Oct 12, 2021
2,894
5,104
113
In honor of so many great musicians we have lost this past year already..... Always loved this song Whispering Pines by The Band with Richard Manuel singing.

 
Last edited:
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football The issues with Penn State's struggling run game are clear; fixing them is a much more challenging task
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State Head Coach Matt Campbell Press Conference: USC
  3. 03 BWI Football Koby Howard injury update: What is the latest on the Penn State receiver before USC?
  4. 04 BWI Football Live updates: Matt Campbell weekly press conference
  5. 05 BWI Football Is D'Anton Lynn staying on the field to call the Penn State defense moving forward? Here's what he said Tuesday