hmm, not a story I was expecting:
PSU? Please explain.Looks like this could cost Brooks and PSU titles.
Has no effect on PSU. No story here but people trying to make oneLooks like this could cost Brooks and PSU titles.
hmm, not a story I was expecting:
AB speaks about the situation in a snippet from the Baschamania interview that I posted in its own thread:
We wouldn't only have 5. Weight is already qualified. It would be next man up, which is Taylor. Then 3rd place at trials.Tom,
Just curious because I’m wondering and a couple people have ask me about Brooks. I know it’s a very tiny issue but the Olympic board does not seem to like the USA. So is AB going to be alright ? In addition other countries would love us to only have 5 wrestlers. Would be insane if Brooks couldn’t wrestle.
BWI Recruiting
By The Numbers: How Penn State's 2026 White Out recruiting list stacks up to previous years
BWI Football
Cooper, Penn State defense strive to bounce back from "embarassing" showing
BWI Football
Matt Campbell: Penn State has failed to play ‘in rhythm’ for six quarters
BWI Football
Can a Penn State offensive lineman getting healthier help unlock the Penn State offense? It's something to watch
BWI Football
Matt Campbell: Penn State ‘not going to waver’ after back-to-back losses