2024 USA Olympic Trials Thread

J.E.B

All-Conference
Jul 8, 2001
2,345
3,422
113
A nothing burger. It happened 9 months ago at U23 worlds… he still qualified for USOT by winning NCAAs. Are you saying he shouldn’t have been allowed to wrestle in the trials?
 

Adler01

All-American
Sep 26, 2023
6,553
5,283
113
AB speaks about the situation in a snippet from the Baschamania interview that I posted in its own thread:


Tom,
Just curious because I’m wondering and a couple people have ask me about Brooks. I know it’s a very tiny issue but the Olympic board does not seem to like the USA. So is AB going to be alright ? In addition other countries would love us to only have 5 wrestlers. Would be insane if Brooks couldn’t wrestle.
 

WV lion

All-Conference
Oct 17, 2021
1,453
2,045
113
Tom,
Just curious because I’m wondering and a couple people have ask me about Brooks. I know it’s a very tiny issue but the Olympic board does not seem to like the USA. So is AB going to be alright ? In addition other countries would love us to only have 5 wrestlers. Would be insane if Brooks couldn’t wrestle.
We wouldn't only have 5. Weight is already qualified. It would be next man up, which is Taylor. Then 3rd place at trials.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Spice67
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Recruiting Inside Lasch: Everything Penn State fans need to know ahead of biggest recruiting weekend of Matt Campbell era
  2. 02 BWI Football Projecting Penn State's offensive depth chart vs. USC
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State’s Offensive Struggles Aren’t About Athleticism. Here’s the Data
  4. 04 BWI Football 5 bold predictions for Penn State-USC: Will the Lions get back in the win column at the White Out?
  5. 05 BWI Football Behind Enemy Lines: Lincoln Riley under pressure as USC heads to Penn State