2024 USA Olympic Trials Thread

J.E.B

All-Conference
Jul 8, 2001
2,344
3,422
113
A nothing burger. It happened 9 months ago at U23 worlds… he still qualified for USOT by winning NCAAs. Are you saying he shouldn’t have been allowed to wrestle in the trials?
 

Adler01

All-American
Sep 26, 2023
6,553
5,283
113
AB speaks about the situation in a snippet from the Baschamania interview that I posted in its own thread:


Tom,
Just curious because I’m wondering and a couple people have ask me about Brooks. I know it’s a very tiny issue but the Olympic board does not seem to like the USA. So is AB going to be alright ? In addition other countries would love us to only have 5 wrestlers. Would be insane if Brooks couldn’t wrestle.
 

WV lion

All-Conference
Oct 17, 2021
1,453
2,045
113
Tom,
Just curious because I’m wondering and a couple people have ask me about Brooks. I know it’s a very tiny issue but the Olympic board does not seem to like the USA. So is AB going to be alright ? In addition other countries would love us to only have 5 wrestlers. Would be insane if Brooks couldn’t wrestle.
We wouldn't only have 5. Weight is already qualified. It would be next man up, which is Taylor. Then 3rd place at trials.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Spice67
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Did anything change on the Penn State-USC Thursday availability reports? Learn the latest here
  2. 02 BWI Basketball Mike Rhoades explains Penn State's offseason roster overhaul at Big Ten Media Days
  3. 03 BWI Recruiting Five White Out visitors Penn State is higher on than their rankings would suggest
  4. 04 BWI Rocco Becht's strengths are not showing up in the Penn State passing game
  5. 05 BWI Football Beyond coachspeak: Penn State working to put Matt Campbell’s message into action