2024 USA Olympic Trials Thread

J.E.B

All-Conference
Jul 8, 2001
2,344
3,421
113
A nothing burger. It happened 9 months ago at U23 worlds… he still qualified for USOT by winning NCAAs. Are you saying he shouldn’t have been allowed to wrestle in the trials?
 

Adler01

All-American
Sep 26, 2023
6,553
5,283
113
AB speaks about the situation in a snippet from the Baschamania interview that I posted in its own thread:


Tom,
Just curious because I’m wondering and a couple people have ask me about Brooks. I know it’s a very tiny issue but the Olympic board does not seem to like the USA. So is AB going to be alright ? In addition other countries would love us to only have 5 wrestlers. Would be insane if Brooks couldn’t wrestle.
 

WV lion

All-Conference
Oct 17, 2021
1,453
2,045
113
Tom,
Just curious because I’m wondering and a couple people have ask me about Brooks. I know it’s a very tiny issue but the Olympic board does not seem to like the USA. So is AB going to be alright ? In addition other countries would love us to only have 5 wrestlers. Would be insane if Brooks couldn’t wrestle.
We wouldn't only have 5. Weight is already qualified. It would be next man up, which is Taylor. Then 3rd place at trials.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Spice67
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Penn State's White Out sees top recruits already high on the Nittany Lions hitting Happy Valley
  2. 02 BWI Football Where will Penn State be at the end of October? A fresh record prediction is in for the next four weeks
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State-USC matchups: Who will have the edge on Saturday at Beaver Stadium?
  4. 04 BWI Recruiting Can Penn State Capitalize on White Out Energy? Recruiting and Game Preview
  5. 05 BWI Recruiting By The Numbers: How Penn State's 2026 White Out recruiting list stacks up to previous years