Nothing says suck it like I’m portaling , portaling to our arch rival , portaling to our arch rival on Christmas Eve .
Div 3 playoffs just ended, once Div 2 ends we’ll get active on finding those hidden gems who are happy with Big Mac’s from McDonalds as NIL money.I get the hate-us and all, but where are the portal commitments to PSU? Have there been any of note?
I get the hate-us and all, but where are the portal commitments to PSU? Have there been any of note?
And this is the clown you have to thank for this, all of it:College football is off the rails.
It would probably be a shorter list.Tom , I know it’s probably been already suggested, but when will you be posting the thread about players not actually entering the portal.
BWI Recruiting
Penn State commit Stanley Montgomery returns from surgery: 'He hasn't lost a step'
BWI Football
Projecting Penn State's offensive travel roster and depth chart against Northwestern
BWI Football
5 bold predictions for Penn State-Northwestern: Will Rocco Becht bounce back tonight?
BWI Football
How to watch Penn State-Northwestern; pregame info, weather, spread, start time, more: Gameday Central
BWI Football
Penn State-Northwestern Thursday injury reports: What are the top takeaways 24 hours before kickoff?