Nothing says suck it like I’m portaling , portaling to our arch rival , portaling to our arch rival on Christmas Eve .
Div 3 playoffs just ended, once Div 2 ends we’ll get active on finding those hidden gems who are happy with Big Mac’s from McDonalds as NIL money.I get the hate-us and all, but where are the portal commitments to PSU? Have there been any of note?
I get the hate-us and all, but where are the portal commitments to PSU? Have there been any of note?
And this is the clown you have to thank for this, all of it:College football is off the rails.
It would probably be a shorter list.Tom , I know it’s probably been already suggested, but when will you be posting the thread about players not actually entering the portal.
BWI Football
In July, Pat Kraft thought Penn State was "poised to have a really exciting year." So far, it's been anything but
BWI Football
Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him
BWI Football
Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
BWI Football
First Impressions from Penn State's embarrassing 34-13 loss at Northwestern
BWI Football
How did Penn State's players perform vs. Northwestern? PFF Snap Counts & Grades