Nothing says suck it like I’m portaling , portaling to our arch rival , portaling to our arch rival on Christmas Eve .
Div 3 playoffs just ended, once Div 2 ends we’ll get active on finding those hidden gems who are happy with Big Mac’s from McDonalds as NIL money.I get the hate-us and all, but where are the portal commitments to PSU? Have there been any of note?
I get the hate-us and all, but where are the portal commitments to PSU? Have there been any of note?
And this is the clown you have to thank for this, all of it:College football is off the rails.
It would probably be a shorter list.Tom , I know it’s probably been already suggested, but when will you be posting the thread about players not actually entering the portal.
BWI Football
Penn State-Northwestern predictions: How are computer data systems and experts picking the Week 5 clash?
BWI Football
Projecting Penn State's defensive travel roster and depth chart against Northwestern
BWI Football
Penn State 3-2-1: Lessons from Wisconsin, Rocco Becht, more
BWI Recruiting
Penn State commit Stanley Montgomery returns from surgery: 'He hasn't lost a step'