Nothing says suck it like I’m portaling , portaling to our arch rival , portaling to our arch rival on Christmas Eve .
Div 3 playoffs just ended, once Div 2 ends we’ll get active on finding those hidden gems who are happy with Big Mac’s from McDonalds as NIL money.I get the hate-us and all, but where are the portal commitments to PSU? Have there been any of note?
I get the hate-us and all, but where are the portal commitments to PSU? Have there been any of note?
And this is the clown you have to thank for this, all of it:College football is off the rails.
It would probably be a shorter list.Tom , I know it’s probably been already suggested, but when will you be posting the thread about players not actually entering the portal.
BWI Football
Penn State-Northwestern takeaways: Lions' brutal first half, more bad Becht, too much to overcome in latest loss
BWI
Penn State Steamrolled by Northwestern: Postgame Show Reaction
BWI Football
Recap: Penn State gets dominated from start to finish in ugly 34-13 loss at Northwestern
BWI Football
Penn State-Northwestern injury reports: Who's out, questionable, for the Lions and Wildcats on game day?
BWI Football
Printable Depth Chart for Penn State's trip to Northwestern