Nothing says suck it like I’m portaling , portaling to our arch rival , portaling to our arch rival on Christmas Eve .
Div 3 playoffs just ended, once Div 2 ends we’ll get active on finding those hidden gems who are happy with Big Mac’s from McDonalds as NIL money.I get the hate-us and all, but where are the portal commitments to PSU? Have there been any of note?
I get the hate-us and all, but where are the portal commitments to PSU? Have there been any of note?
And this is the clown you have to thank for this, all of it:College football is off the rails.
It would probably be a shorter list.Tom , I know it’s probably been already suggested, but when will you be posting the thread about players not actually entering the portal.
BWI Football
Penn State-Northwestern Thursday injury reports: What are the top takeaways 24 hours before kickoff?
BWI Football
Why Northwestern's Run Defense Is a Perfect Get-Right Spot for Penn State
BWI Football
Penn State’s first loss under Matt Campbell brings a test of its process
BWI Football
Penn State's Five Guys: Who is key in helping the Nittany Lions turn it around at Northwestern?
Rivals Football Recruiting
Georgia has Kemon Spell committed, Penn State, USC, Virginia Tech haven’t stopped calling