2021 RR Superlatives

RunninRichie

Heisman
Sep 5, 2019
29,420
70,960
113
Surprisingly insightful: @TankedCat. I see his avatar and think some doof has just posted 3 paragraphs of word vomit. Then I find myself reading a unique if long winded thought.


I heard he got into it with Baller and they both went down. Unfortunately Baller probably just made a new account and Morg is gone as far as I know.
not what happened. he said the board was a calipari fan board and said the mods are all cal fans. he got into it with johnblue and he was banned.
 

Cowtown Cat

Heisman
Aug 23, 2015
24,362
55,561
100
Surprisingly insightful: @TankedCat. I see his avatar and think some doof has just posted 3 paragraphs of word vomit. Then I find myself reading a unique if sometimes long winded thought.


I heard he got into it with Baller and they both went down. Unfortunately Baller probably just made a new account and Morg is gone as far as I know.
@TankedCat is a damn monster. Love his posts. Very, very insightful. I agree.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Did Kentucky end the Shane Beamer era in Columbia? 'It is not good enough. I get it.'
  2. 02 KSR Football Ty Bryant to the rest of the college football world: 'If they want to stay sleep, they can do that.'
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky vs. LSU is a hotter ticket than Alabama vs. Georgia
  4. 04 KSR Football Winning the turnover battle helped Kentucky snap losing streak to South Carolina
  5. 05 KSR Football LSU opens as a two-score favorite in Lexington