2021 RR Superlatives

RunninRichie

Heisman
Sep 5, 2019
29,378
70,888
113
Surprisingly insightful: @TankedCat. I see his avatar and think some doof has just posted 3 paragraphs of word vomit. Then I find myself reading a unique if long winded thought.


I heard he got into it with Baller and they both went down. Unfortunately Baller probably just made a new account and Morg is gone as far as I know.
not what happened. he said the board was a calipari fan board and said the mods are all cal fans. he got into it with johnblue and he was banned.
 

Cowtown Cat

Heisman
Aug 23, 2015
24,351
55,491
100
Surprisingly insightful: @TankedCat. I see his avatar and think some doof has just posted 3 paragraphs of word vomit. Then I find myself reading a unique if sometimes long winded thought.


I heard he got into it with Baller and they both went down. Unfortunately Baller probably just made a new account and Morg is gone as far as I know.
@TankedCat is a damn monster. Love his posts. Very, very insightful. I agree.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football 4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
  3. 03 KSR Volleyball Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Trent Noah excited to put hamstring issues behind him and 'finally break through as a team'
  5. 05 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: No Huddle! with Cole Cubelic