2021 RR Superlatives

Cowtown Cat

Heisman
Aug 23, 2015
24,358
55,524
100
I’m going to go ahead and post a new thread with link to that thread - I don’t think anyone should forget it; and for those that don’t know, they should.

By the way, there was a poster here not long ago who did the same thing. I reverse image searched his “wife” and found proof; but I let it go; as I liked the poster. Someone did note it, but the thread was not viewed after - so he escaped with his dignity.
I believe I know who you’re referencing, maybe. Anyway, there’s a poster that kinda got called out on that one day on here. Can’t remember if he said if was his wife or his gf, though. It all kinda fizzled out. Hilarious, nonetheless.
 
May 31, 2018
15,280
30,690
98
I believe I know who you’re referencing, maybe. Anyway, there’s a poster that kinda got called out on that one day on here. Can’t remember if he said if was his wife or his gf, though. It all kinda fizzled out. Hilarious, nonetheless.
You guys got me. There is no way I could catch a hottie like that pic I just posted. 🤷‍♂️
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Cowtown Cat

yoshukai

Heisman
Dec 21, 2002
30,300
43,202
102
Here is my wife........



















“Never Forget”
@UNCfaninKY
LOL , that IS the picture. Can’t believe you remembered that .
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Injury Report: Kentucky has some healing to do before LSU comes to town
  2. 02 KSR Football Lance Heard had a BOGO special on pancakes in Columbia
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Stein owns late clock-management mistake: 'That was bad by me'
  4. 04 KSR Football WATCH: Will Stein explains his decisions and celebrates the win in his postgame press conference
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Stein joins Bear Bryant in Kentucky Football History with 4-1 start