2021 RR Superlatives

RunninRichie

Heisman
Sep 5, 2019
29,420
70,962
113
Surprisingly insightful: @TankedCat. I see his avatar and think some doof has just posted 3 paragraphs of word vomit. Then I find myself reading a unique if long winded thought.


I heard he got into it with Baller and they both went down. Unfortunately Baller probably just made a new account and Morg is gone as far as I know.
not what happened. he said the board was a calipari fan board and said the mods are all cal fans. he got into it with johnblue and he was banned.
 

Cowtown Cat

Heisman
Aug 23, 2015
24,363
55,566
100
Surprisingly insightful: @TankedCat. I see his avatar and think some doof has just posted 3 paragraphs of word vomit. Then I find myself reading a unique if sometimes long winded thought.


I heard he got into it with Baller and they both went down. Unfortunately Baller probably just made a new account and Morg is gone as far as I know.
@TankedCat is a damn monster. Love his posts. Very, very insightful. I agree.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football The BBN reacting to Kentucky's win over South Carolina is the best thing you'll see today
  2. 02 KSR Football House of Blue Hot Take Review celebrates Kentucky's overtime win at South Carolina!
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky's Coaches Demand Juice, and Kenny Darby Continues to Deliver
  4. 04 KSR Football The Football Gods rewarded Nic Anderson vs. South Carolina: 'He's battled a lot in his career.'
  5. 05 KSR Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.