2021 RR Superlatives

RunninRichie

Heisman
Sep 5, 2019
29,377
70,882
113
Surprisingly insightful: @TankedCat. I see his avatar and think some doof has just posted 3 paragraphs of word vomit. Then I find myself reading a unique if long winded thought.


I heard he got into it with Baller and they both went down. Unfortunately Baller probably just made a new account and Morg is gone as far as I know.
not what happened. he said the board was a calipari fan board and said the mods are all cal fans. he got into it with johnblue and he was banned.
 

Cowtown Cat

Heisman
Aug 23, 2015
24,351
55,491
100
Surprisingly insightful: @TankedCat. I see his avatar and think some doof has just posted 3 paragraphs of word vomit. Then I find myself reading a unique if sometimes long winded thought.


I heard he got into it with Baller and they both went down. Unfortunately Baller probably just made a new account and Morg is gone as far as I know.
@TankedCat is a damn monster. Love his posts. Very, very insightful. I agree.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Mark Pope is high on Kentucky's 3-point shooting, but there's another area he's even more excited about
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky's punter has another hazard to avoid in Columbia
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky Preparing for a "Hungry" South Carolina in a Hostile Environment
  4. 04 KSR Good luck trying to slow down Franck Kepnang
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Add a BBN United Basketball Open Practice to a Busy Weekend for UK Sports