Welcome back, Gonzocat90!

pauled#1

All-American
Feb 11, 2003
5,882
5,582
96
It has been a while for me on this board, until this recent change, but if I remember correctly, Don was an active bail bondsman not too long ago. I hope he is doing well and is just taking a break.
Looks like he posted something April 9, 2024!
 

UK90

Heisman
Dec 30, 2007
31,460
27,816
0
Got tired of every thread being a Calipari fight or hijacked by the same two guys with ten usernames.

I know at least one of those issues is resolved for sure.
It reflects how long you were gone that you merely said “ten” user names.

I think they added at least 30 to 40 more names during your time away.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: kywildcat41086
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Recruiting 5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Recruiting Paul Osaruyi takes KSR behind the scenes of his official visit to Kentucky
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina