Welcome back, Gonzocat90!

pauled#1

All-American
Feb 11, 2003
5,882
5,582
96
It has been a while for me on this board, until this recent change, but if I remember correctly, Don was an active bail bondsman not too long ago. I hope he is doing well and is just taking a break.
Looks like he posted something April 9, 2024!
 

UK90

Heisman
Dec 30, 2007
31,460
27,816
0
Got tired of every thread being a Calipari fight or hijacked by the same two guys with ten usernames.

I know at least one of those issues is resolved for sure.
It reflects how long you were gone that you merely said “ten” user names.

I think they added at least 30 to 40 more names during your time away.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: kywildcat41086
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Mark Pope is high on Kentucky's 3-point shooting, but there's another area he's even more excited about
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky's punter has another hazard to avoid in Columbia
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky Preparing for a "Hungry" South Carolina in a Hostile Environment
  4. 04 KSR Good luck trying to slow down Franck Kepnang
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Add a BBN United Basketball Open Practice to a Busy Weekend for UK Sports