Welcome back, Gonzocat90!

pauled#1

All-American
Feb 11, 2003
5,882
5,582
96
It has been a while for me on this board, until this recent change, but if I remember correctly, Don was an active bail bondsman not too long ago. I hope he is doing well and is just taking a break.
Looks like he posted something April 9, 2024!
 

UK90

Heisman
Dec 30, 2007
31,460
27,816
0
Got tired of every thread being a Calipari fight or hijacked by the same two guys with ten usernames.

I know at least one of those issues is resolved for sure.
It reflects how long you were gone that you merely said “ten” user names.

I think they added at least 30 to 40 more names during your time away.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: kywildcat41086
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Recruiting Visit Primer: 5-star PF CJ Rosser arrives for Big Blue Madness
  2. 02 KSR Basketball UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event
  3. 03 KSR Football KSR Explains the Strange History of the Kentucky-South Carolina Rivlary
  4. 04 KSR Volleyball Kentucky VB to participate in AVCA Match Point, an elite two-day championship in Louisville
  5. 05 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: LB Tavion Wallace listed as questionable vs. South Carolina