Welcome back, Gonzocat90!

pauled#1

All-American
Feb 11, 2003
5,882
5,582
96
It has been a while for me on this board, until this recent change, but if I remember correctly, Don was an active bail bondsman not too long ago. I hope he is doing well and is just taking a break.
Looks like he posted something April 9, 2024!
 

UK90

Heisman
Dec 30, 2007
31,460
27,816
0
Got tired of every thread being a Calipari fight or hijacked by the same two guys with ten usernames.

I know at least one of those issues is resolved for sure.
It reflects how long you were gone that you merely said “ten” user names.

I think they added at least 30 to 40 more names during your time away.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: kywildcat41086
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Sources Say talks injuries, roster and staff updates, Big Blue Madness and MORE from UK Media Day!
  2. 02 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Kentucky Swing Game at South Carolina
  3. 03 KSR Football Why Will Stein tries to keep his emotions in check on Saturdays
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Florida's Denzel Aberdeen is eligible to play a fifth season of college basketball
  5. 05 KSR Basketball 'Maybe sometimes too fearless': Mason Williams is doing whatever it takes to compete