Watching MD game now

mugrat86

Heisman
Dec 11, 2014
8,598
11,321
82
I said it before and I will say it again. They are a good team and no team should take them lightly
 

mugrat86

Heisman
Dec 11, 2014
8,598
11,321
82
I would not be surprised to see them make a run in conference tournament. Many people ridiculed us for losing to them, but they have some real good players
 
  • Like
Reactions: William J. Leggett
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 High School Football Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
  4. 04 The Knight Report WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN